1) If not in the current Profession, You would be?
2) One tune you always hum?
‘Baby you’re a firework’- Katy Perry
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
Alice In Wonderland
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
“It ain’t about how hard you hit? It’s about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward”- Rocky Balboa
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
The Lioness. She is the one who hunts for family and nourishes too. A balance of Power and Love.
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with?
Erin Brockovich- in terms of her attitude to rise in adversity
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC - Wonder Woman of DC for sure
b) Batman or Superman - Spiderman
c) Tom or Jerry - Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv - Chacha Chaudhary
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
10) Luck or Hard Work, What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Hard work for sure
11) One best decision you ever made?
To not give-up my career against all the odds.
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
Don’t live with regrets and accept your imperfections graciously.
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Every girl whom I have been able to inspire/motivate to follow her dream rather than give-in to the social path she’s conditioned to live- is an achievement.
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
Thinking too much
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
“Take risks: if you win you will be happy; if you lose you will be wise”