Advertisement

Clinisys to Add To Its Workforce In India

The new hiring will be a balanced mix of freshers and experienced professionals, which means the company will be recruiting 40 per cent freshers and the remaining 60 per cent for experienced and senior positions with a proven technology background.

?

Global intelligent diagnostic informatics solutions provider Clinisys on Wednesday said it will hire over 350 professionals in India.

The move will add to the company's growing workforce base in its Kolkata and Bangalore offices in line with its expansion objectives.

''As the global leader in lab informatics, with over 40 years' domain experience, we have a clear strategy to create and deliver the next evolution of cloud-based laboratory solutions. To deliver our plans at the appropriate velocity and scale, expanding our workforce in India is the obvious decision,'' Clinisys CEO Michael Simpson was quoted as saying by media reports.

Simpson leads a team of over 1,000 professionals who are passionate about enhancing the effectiveness of operational workflows in any laboratory or testing environment and keeping citizens and communities healthier and safer.



Tags assigned to this article:

Advertisement

Around The World