Yoga to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
Yoga benefits people by Unleashing Unparalleled Creativity, Increasing Energy, Reducing Stress and Increasing Focus
Performing Yoga is an art, it challenges you every day to overcome your boundaries, both, physical and mental. There are number of Asanas to Kick Start your Morning and to achieve a healthy and fit body only if you decide to devote just 30 minutes daily.
Yoga benefits people by Unleashing Unparalleled Creativity, Increasing Energy, Reducing Stress and Increasing Focus.
Yoga is not just about working out, but also helps connecting your body to the soul. It’s about a healthy lifestyle. The practice of yoga allows people to find stillness in a world filled with chaos. Peace and tranquility is what you achieve through focused training.
In an unprecedented scenario like this, every individual has to think about their complete health which consists of physical and mental health together. The lives of people have been changed completely due to corona virus. Either you are working from home or you have to go to office in these tough times, it is most important to remain stress free. Practicing yoga not only helps in relieving stress but also boosts up your immune system to fight against the corona virus and other disease.
Here are a few simple poses which one can practice every day to remain calm and stress free.
· Cobra Pose opens the heart for stress reduction and anxiety relief.
· It Stretches muscles in the shoulders, chest and abdominals.
· It helps in decreasing stiffness of the lower back.
· It strengthens the arms and shoulders.
· It helps in increasing flexibility.
· It also improves menstrual irregularities.
· It elevates mood.
· It Firms and tones the buttocks.
· It also invigorates the heart.
· Bow pose is mainly credited to release stress and anxiety.
· Bow Pose stretches the entire front of the body, while simultaneously strengthening every muscle in the back.
· This improves posture and spinal flexibility.
· Additionally, the pose helps to open the chest, abdomen, quadriceps, ankles, groins, hip flexors, and throat.
Downward Dog Pose:
· Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression.
· Energizes the body.
· Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, calves, arches, and hands.
· Strengthens the arms and legs.
· Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause.
· Relieves menstrual discomfort when done with head supported.
· Helps prevent osteoporosis.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house