Winning Stroke: Interview with Subhankar Ghose, Zoom Insurance
"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience."
Photo Credit : zoom insurance,
1) If not in the current Profession , You would be ?
2) One tune you always hum? It keeps changing. As on date, there are two -
"Tera Bin" and "Selfish".
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves ?
Our Iceberg is Melting
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
Jahan Khade Ho Jaate Hain, Line Wahi Se Shuru Hoti Hain.
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Dog, faithful and friendly
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with ?
Hope it won't be too much, if I say "Salman"
8) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part ?
9) Luck or Hard Work , What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Luck followed by Hard Work
10) One best decision you ever made?
Marrying Priya, my wife
11) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life? What can keep you and your team/ family motivated/ happy.
12) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
Wife (Personal)/ Some Management Gurus (Professional)
13) What has been your biggest achievement?
“Most Influential HR Leader in India”
14) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
It might sound funny... Height
15) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
One Life ... Live to the fullest.