"I prefer analyzing data and then going with my gut feeling if there are no clear answers."
1) If not in the current profession, you would be?
Professor in some renowned university
2) One book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
Book by Jack Welch: Straight from the Gut
3) What is the best advice you have received from your boss?
Avoid surprises- good or bad
4) What’s your fitness mantra?
Walk 10,000 steps a day
5) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
I believe no one can play my role better than myself
6) Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
According to me, passion weighs more than luck or hard work
7) One best decision you ever made?
Finding my life partner
8) What do you resort to during a decision-making dilemma?
I prefer analyzing data and then going with my gut feeling if there are no clear answers.
9) What has been your biggest achievement?
It hasn’t occurred yet.
10) One experience that has changed your life forever?
One of the classes that I attended, where I understood the meaning of creating a competitive sustained advantage
11) Who is your go-to person in every situation and why?
My Father, he has been a pillar of support
Your e-mail iformation will not be shared with anyone else. And it will be used only to send out our latest news.