Winning Stroke: Interview with Samarth Agarwal,Co-founder and CEO, MaxWholesale.
"Different dilemmas need different kind of advisers. Sometimes my brother’s advice, sometimes my business mentors"
1. If not in the current Profession, you would be in?
If not in the current profession I would be in motor sports, professional car racing.
2. One tune you always hum?
Strangers in the night - Sinatra
3. One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
The Pursuit of Happiness - Chris Gardner
4. One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most
Zindagi lambi nahi badi honi chahiye Babumoshai – Anand
5. Place you never been to and always want to go?
Tokyo – Japan
6. An animal that signifies you & why?
Salmon - it swims upstream against the tide
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part ?
8. Luck or Hard Work , What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Hard work can substitute anything in this world.
9. One best decision you ever made?
Working with my co-founder Rohit.
10. A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
Listen to your gut. Intuition is a very powerful thing, somehow the gut knows, listen to your inner voice.
11. Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
Different dilemmas need different kind of advisers. Sometimes my brother’s advice, sometimes my business mentors’.
12. What has been your biggest achievement?
MaxWholesale. The story is still unfolding, however we have achieved a lot since inception and are still going at a fast pace.
13. One thing that you want to change in yourself?
Get back to prioritising health
14. A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
“Mehnat ka fal humesha milta hai, kaam enjoyment ke saath karo” - my father.