"Do what’s right than what’s popular or easy – people will eventually understand".
Photo Credit : Housing.com, PropTiger.com and Makaan.com,
1. If not in the current profession, you would be?
2. One book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
Snowball Effect – Warren Buffet
3. One tune you always hum?
Hum Tum Title track from the movie Hum Tum
4. One dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
I don’t believe in destiny … I believe in me (Movie: Luck By Chance)
5. Place you never been to and always want to go?
No single place but deep interiors of forests is where I want to go
6. If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
7. Luck or hard work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
Hardwork with a little amount of luck
8. One best decision you ever made?
Time and again taking the decision to work across industries and companies at a time when it was the most challenging phase for them.
9. A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in personal or professional life?
Do what’s right than what’s popular or easy – people will eventually understand
10. Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
11. What has been your biggest achievement?
Yet to come
12. One thing that you want to change in yourself?
Accepting others, the way they are
13. A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
Run after learning, success will follow
Your e-mail iformation will not be shared with anyone else. And it will be used only to send out our latest news.