Winning Stroke: Interview with Rajesh Sharma, Director, Capri Global Capital Limited
"There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
Photo Credit : Capri Global Capital Limited,
1. If not in the current Profession, You would be ?
It would have to be in the financial stream so I think it would be an Investment banker
2. One tune you always hum?
Ruk Jaana Nahin tu kahin Haar ke
3. One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves ?
A monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma
4. One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
Babumoshai, zindagi badi honi chahiye, lambi nahi
5. The Place you never been to and always want to go?
6. An animal that signifies you & why?
Leopard – because it’s strong, fast, technical and accurate
7. A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with ?
Aamir khan’s character Bhuvan from the movie Lagaan
8. Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC - DC
b) Batman or Superman - Batman
c) Tom or Jerry - Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv– Chacha Chaudhary
9. If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part ?
10. Luck or Hard Work , What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Both. The Hard work you do puts you where Good luck can find you.
11. One best decision you ever made?
Attend the program “Inner engineering” by Isha
12. A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
I try to take all my decisions in a way that the outcome serves the larger objective.
13. Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
There is not one person but depending on situation I seek advice of friends.
14. What has been your biggest achievement?
To have undertaken and successfully completed the 14 days trek to Kailash Mansarovar
15. One thing that you want to change in yourself?
I would like to be more regular in doing my yoga and going to the gym.
16. A line said by your close one that you never forget?
My mentor Sadhguru (Isha Foundation) said this “Before we fall dead we must make best use of human potential”