Winning Stroke: Interview with Rahul Garg, Founder & CEO of Moglix
"Before you become a leader, success is all about growing yourself. After you become a leader, success is about growing others"
Photo Credit : Moglix,
1) If not in the current Profession, you would be?
2) One tune you always hum?
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
'Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future' by Peter Thiel
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
It [what you choose to do] has got to be something that you’re passionate about because otherwise you won’t have the perseverance to see it through - Steve Jobs
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Peregrine Falcon and The Swift because they are the fastest birds in the world
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with?
Phunsukh Wangdu from 3 idiots
8) Choose one from each below:
a) Marvel or DC: Marvel
b) Batman or Superman: Superman
c) Tom or Jerry: Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv: Chacha Chaudhary
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
Aamir Khan as he stands for innovation and meaningful disruption
10) Luck or Hard Work, What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Alternate to hard work is yet to be found
11) One best decision you ever made?
Moving from Google to become an entrepreneur.
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
I believe in making quick decisions as and when I have access to 70% of the required information.
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Training myself to operate in a fast-paced environment, that requires continuous learning and unlearning
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
To strike a right balance between speed and patience
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
Don’t be afraid of change, instead embrace it.