"The training is nothing! The will is everything! The will to act.” - Batman
1)If not in the current Profession, you would be?
2) One tune you always hum?
Not one ...many
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves? Next 100 years by ‘George Friedman’
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go? Great Pyramid of Giza
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with? ‘Chris Gardner’ (Pursuit of Happiness)
8) Choose one from each below:
a) Marvel or DC - Marvel
b) Batman or Superman - Batman
c) Tom or Jerry - Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv - Dhruv
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part? Rajinikanth – Movie Actor
10) Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
11) One best decision you ever made?
Marrying my wife
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
Can I help someone else with this.
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Yet to come
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
16) A line said by your close one that you never forget?
My Father told me "If you can’t help someone else, just shut up"
Your e-mail iformation will not be shared with anyone else. And it will be used only to send out our latest news.