Winning Stroke: Interview with Mr. Dinesh Singh, Founder, Navrasa Duende
"Taking a re look on the blueprint, time and again, with some pauses, till I am sure I need no changes in the blue print, followed by advises that I usually trust and finally listen to my gut feeling."
1) If not in the current profession, you would be?
I chose engineering out of sense of creativity, the next choice should also be something creative, may be movie production because it integrates nearly all forms of art or architecture which requires scientific as well as artistic creativity.
2) One book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
Biographies of first generation entrepreneurs!
3) What is the best advice you have received from your boss?
Right attitude is half the work done.
4) What’s your fitness mantra?
Keep myself stress free and play three sessions of badminton, tennis or any other sports every week.
5) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
Either Anthony Hopkins or Jack Nichalson!
6) One habit you abide by?
Maintaining mutual respect in all relationships, professional, personal or otherwise.
7) Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
Neither! Sense of success comes from enjoying the process for achieving the self-assigned vision and mission.
8) One best decision you ever made?
That I will follow my intuition and passion.
9) What do you resort to during a decision-making dilemma?
Taking a re look on the blueprint, time and again, with some pauses, till I am sure I need no changes in the blue print, followed by advises that I usually trust and finally listen to my gut feeling.
10) What has been your biggest achievement?
Maintaining self-respect and conscious.
11) One experience that has changed your life forever?
Not that I can recall!
12) Who is your go to person in every situation and why?
My wife is my biggest support system both at home and in business, we understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses very well.