Winning Stroke: Interview with Manish Khera, Founder and CEO Happy
"I believed Hard Work is the key but lately I have started believing luck does lead your hard work to success."
1) If not in the current Profession, You would be?
Farmer, A lot needs to be optimized in a farmer's life and for the farming industry today- technology can solve many of these problems- If banking didn't keep me busy, I'd get my hands muddy(literally) as a farmer.
2) One tune you always hum?
I love music that is coupled with great lyrics - My recent favorite is Nadaan Parindey from the movie Rockstar.
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
Tata log by Harish Bhatt
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
Al Pacino's "Inch by Inch" speech from Any given Sunday
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
Factory of a solar panel company (I love green technology & would love to see these self-sufficient energy-generating solar panel companies)
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Eagle (Taking the liberty to signify a bird). Because I am focused on great quality, cannot tolerate incompetence/ shortcut utilization at the cost of quality. I believe focus is the key to success.
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with ?
Gerard Buttler as Leonidas in the movie 300
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC-DC
b) Batman or Superman-Batman
c) Tom or Jerry-Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv-Chacha Chaudhary
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part ?
10) Luck or Hard Work , What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
I believed Hard Work is the key but lately I have started believing luck does lead your hard work to success.
11) One best decision you ever made?
To found my own impact business
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
I would typically go through these steps:
- I would Strip the decision factors
- List the Pros & Cons
- Do a scoring of impact & take my decision
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
My Son - He gives me a fresh perspective
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Move to be a vegetarian
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
I am want to be more frugal/ economic
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
There are people who look up to you, so don’t slow down.