Winning Stroke: Interview with Divya Jain, Founder and CEO ,Safeducate
"Do what you love and if you can’t, start loving what you do."
1) If not in the current Profession, You would be?
2) One tune you always hum?
- My Favourite things from Sound of Music; Raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens...
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
- Mindset by Carol Dweck; its a great book that basically talks about how with a growth mindset you can basically train yourself to learn to do anything.
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” From What a Girl Wants
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
- North Korea, I’d really want to go and figure what really is happening in that country
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
- The lioness, I am a Leo and well it is the king of the jungle :)
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with?
- Claire Underwood from The House of Cards; she is so poised, elegant and effortlessly powerful
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC- marvel
b) Batman or Superman- batman
c) Tom or Jerry- tom
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv- haven't read either!
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
- Alia Bhatt
10) Luck or Hard Work, What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
- hard work; luck follows
11) One best decision you ever made?
- to go study at Cambridge, changed my perspective towards life
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
- don’t overthink things, if you have an idea or plan- do a pilot and then analyze results
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
- Rubal, my husband or my father in law
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
- Two great kids and a business that is quadrupling each year
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
- single-minded obsession
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
- Do what you love and if you can’t, start loving what you do