Winning Stroke: Interview with Dinesh Rohira, Founder and CEO, 5nance.com
"There are two kinds of people, one who delivers and one who reasons, which one would you want to be"?
Photo Credit : 5nance.com,
1. If not in the current profession, you would be?
2. One tune you always hum.
Jeevan Se Bhari Teri Aankhen Majboor Karen Jeene Ke Liye - from Safar
3. One book to read when you want to motivate yourself.
Lateral Thinking by Edward De Bono
4. One dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most.
From Chak de India - Sattar(70) Minute, sattar min hai tumhare paas. Shayad tumhare zindagi ke sabse khaas sattar minute. Aaj tum aacha khelo ya bura, yeh sattar minute tumhe zindagi bhar yaad rahenge. To kaise khelna hai aaj mein tumhe nahin bataunga.....haro ya jeeto..lekin yeh sattar minute.. tumse koi nahin cheen sakta, Kyunki mein jaanta hu ki aagar yeh sattar minute is team ka har player apne zindagi ki sabse badiya hockey khel gaya.. to yeh satar min khuda bhi tumse vapas nahin maang saktha.
5. The place you never been to and always want to go.
6. An animal that signifies you & why?
Horse motivates me to keep running
7. A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with:
Chris Gardner - Pursuit of Happyness
8. Marvel or DC:
9. Batman or Superman:
10. Tom or Jerry:
Jerry. He’s funny!
11. Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv:
Chacha Chaudhary, the smart guy.
12. If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
13. Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
Hard Work, as it is real and luck is abstract.
14. One best decision you ever made.
Choosing to stay with my family in Mumbai, irrespective of more lucrative opportunities elsewhere
15. A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life.
(a) Clarity of thought (b) Nothing stops me from working towards my objective.
15. Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
My grandmom's teachings.
16. What has been your biggest achievement?
Yet to come!
17. One thing that you want to change in yourself.
To take things easy.
18. A line said by your close one that you never forget?
I prefer this one, by me - "There are two kinds of people, one who delivers and one who reasons, which one would you want to be"?