Winning Stroke: Interview with Akshita Gupta, Cofounder, ABL Workspaces
“If you want to build a successful business, make sure you have three things—a big market opportunity, great people, and more than enough capital.”
Photo Credit : ABL Workspaces,
1) If not in the current Profession , You would be ?
Ans: I would still be an entrepreneur, may be the category would have been different. I would have probably nurtured my first project - Probiotic Drink
2) One tune you always hum?
Ans: I'm Alive - Céline Dion
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves ?
Ans: The Road Ahead- written by Bill Gates together with Nathan Myhrvold and Peter Rinearson
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
Ans: “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” - Originally a line from The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, however has been used in movies.
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
Ans: There are quite a few, but the one next in my list is Bagan, Myanmar
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Ans: Ant - I never give up just like ants
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with ?
Ans: Wonder Woman
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC : Marvel
b) Batman or Superman : Batman
c) Tom or Jerry : Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv : Chacha Chaudhary
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part ?
Ans: Meryl Streep
10) Luck or Hard Work , What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
Ans: Both Luck & Hard actually work in tandem
11) One best decision you ever made?
Ans: When I quit as a cabin crew
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
Ans: Imagine Counselling a Friend
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
Ans: My husband’s
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Ans: This was when I was the youngest player and captain of my basket ball team , and represented my state
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
Ans: The instinct of solving issues immediately. I can perhaps dedicate that time in solving something more important, as a lot of problem tends to dissolve with time and doesn't require instant attention.
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
Ans: Dil Mile Ya Na Mile, Haath Milate Chalo