Winning Stroke: Interview with Akash Gaurav, Founder & CEO, Auxledger Foundation
"Decide fast but ensure you are in your right mind while signing off."
1) If not in the current Profession, You would be?
A chef, it makes me calm and happy. Being a chef you can provide instant happiness through nourishing and food to yourself and to others.
2) One tune you always hum?
Hey Jude - The Beatles, anytime!
3) One Book to read when you want to motivate yourselves?
The art of war by Sun Tzu. The book keeps you on your toes and motivate you to excel.
4) One Dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most?
"The lower you fall, the higher you will fly" - Fight Club (1999)
5) The Place you never been to and always want to go?
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, would love to visit the place for its natural beauty.
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
An ostrich, calm & easy most of the times. Aggressive at work.
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with?
Winnie-the-pooh, because he's very imaginative! :)
8) Choose one from each below :
a) Marvel or DC
b) Batman or Superman
c) Tom or Jerry
d) Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv
Super Commando Dhruv
9) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
If I am alive, then maybe myself ?!
10) Luck or Hard Work, What do you think weighs more in defining a successful Person?
11) One best decision you ever made?
The best decision I keep making is to never settle with what I have.
12) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life?
Decide fast but ensure you are in your right mind while signing off.
13) Whose advise you seek when in dilemma?
My brother, Kumar.
14) What has been your biggest achievement?
Still waiting for the biggest achievement to be proud on. I would want to make India's first driverless car work and on-board over 53 Million Indian users successfully on our Blockchain network.
15) One thing that you want to change in yourself?
Being a little more extrovert than what I am currently!
16) A line said by your closed one that you never forget?
"Hardships you encounter now will help you make succeed" - Papa