"I always try my best to keep the professional ethics in mind to take any decisions."
'Reading "You can win" by Shiv Khera motivates me in my low times.'
As a Business Analyst, Bunisha Khajamohideen, Co-Founder, Terabite Ekarts ensures successful product/software launch by analyzing customer needs & requirements, user acceptance test & Functionality test and customer relationship management. She got into a candid soft talk conversation with BW People journalists and we managed to sneak-peak into her likes and dislikes apart from her professional life.
• If not in the current profession, you would be?
I would be working as an engineer in an automotive company.
• One tune you always hum.
One tune which always I love is poongatrilae from the movie Uyirae.
• One book to read when you want to motivate yourself.
I read "You can win" by Shiv Khera when I want to motivate myself.
• One dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most.
All is well from Nanban movie, I like it the most because it will be applicable to all kinds of situations to motivate us.
• The place you never been to and always want to go.
The city of love; PARIS, FRANCE. I have never been to Paris, but am just eagerly looking for that very day to visit PARIS. Paris is always an icon city to modern culture and fashion.
• An animal that signifies you & why?
Tortoise, it's because of the proverb “slow and steady wins the race”. Tortoise is slow in its graph but it will constantly move forward without a single step backwards and attain its destination.
• A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with
Its Padayappa “Neelambari” I just love that character determination she has for the things which she likes. But in movies it's a negative role to get her lover. I take that as positive in terms of my goals and thing I want to achieve in my life.
• If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
I wish trisha to play my part.
• Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
Without any doubt, it's hard work.
• One best decision you ever made.
My marriage, I married a person who is super supportive to achieve my goals and always treats me with respect.
• A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life.
I don't say it as a strategy. I just do what my heart feels in my personal life. In the professional life, I always try my best to keep the professional ethics in mind to take any decisions.
• Whose advice do you seek when in a dilemma?
I seek the advice of the almighty.
• What has been your biggest achievement?
It's when I realized that I can survive through any difficulties on my own and find the strength in myself. This might not be the biggest achievement for others, but for a girl who is very reserved to face anyone in her day to day life to changing into a woman who leads an organisation is the biggest achievement in her life.
• One thing that you want to change in yourself.
I shouldn't trust people who already betrayed me.
• A line said by your close one that you never forget?
“Almight does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear” told by my friend Sameera, when I was in the worst situation. That's the first time I heard that verse, it will always stay close to my heart.