7.ai Steps Up Hiring Across India to Meet Increasing Business Demand
Employees were hired as Customer Care Executives for Voice, Chat & Blended Process to manage clients worldwide. Earlier, the hiring process was done in person by meeting the candidates. By now being equipped to manage this process completely online,
7.ai - an intent-driven customer engagement solutions – today announced that it is ramping up its hiring across India. The company has added close to 2500 people to its workforce, taking its employee strength in India to over 6000 people.
The company received candidate profiles via social media, employee referrals, consultants and applications through job portals. The onboarding and induction process was largely online, and employees have already started to work on their assigned job functions. Employees were hired as Customer Care Executives for Voice, Chat & Blended Process to manage clients worldwide. Earlier, the hiring process was done in person by meeting the candidates. By now being equipped to manage this process completely online, it opens up the avenues for the company to hire people sitting anywhere in the country, and enabling them to work remotely. Currently, over 80% of 7.ai employees are working from home to support all functions at the company across the world. To ensure that work processes aren’t affected and the experience is seamless, 7.ai is providing employees with fully-loaded and compatible computers, corporate broadband and mobile phone reimbursements. In these challenging times, employee wellness is key. The company is ergonomic furniture to ensure that employees do not feel a physical strain of working from home.
With employees managing work from home, its essential to keep them motivated. 7.ai revamped its employee engagement programs to ensure that employees stay inspired professionally and do not suffer a burnout due to lack of interactions with team members.
· Radio 7 is an exclusive online platform for employees to enjoy their favourite music, performed by their colleagues! Team members can request for songs,
the RJ entertains everyone – overall a fun way for employees to unwind and stay connected
· The company continues to reward and recognize excellence in the company. These programs are hosted as virtual award nights that bring all employees together to simulate an onground experience
· A host of personal development programs have been rolled out to help employees relieve stress, reskill and maintain a good work-life balance. Mental health awareness programs, expert talks, yoga and meditation sessions etc. and several other initiatives ensure that employees stay recharged
· Regular health check-ups for employees on site and in office · 7.ai has set up a health office to monitor the health of all employees and their families 7.ai periodically runs audits to monitor the employee engagement and happiness quotient. While the employee engagement scores were 80% pre-Covid, it has jumped to 98% during and after the lockdown.
Apart from keeping employees engaged with engagement activities, the company has rolled out a host of initiatives to help support the government, NGOs and the common man access relief and benefit programs. Employees have participated in huge numbers to make these initiatives a success.
· Providing daily essentials to people in need
· Distributing masks to the underprivileged so that they can stay safe
· Launched a laptop donation drive across India to help students attend online schooling
· Supporting COVID infected patients access healthcare and related information
· Supported the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike and Assam Government with their relief programs.
Animesh Jain - Chief Delivery Officer, India and Americas, 7.ai said “When the first lockdown was announced to help beat the novel coronavirus, it altered the entire business landscape. We did not know what to expect as no one had planned for a situation like this. We quickly understood that the situation is here to stay, and planning for continuity was critical. We gradually shifted from survival mode to strategy mode and found an opportunity in this new way of working. In the face of this adversity, our people went beyond the call of duty to emerge as conquerors of the crisis. Our teams came together to support each other and discover ways to function in this new landscape.
Today, this has become a way of life, and unearthed new opportunities for us.”
Nina Nair - Senior Vice President & HRD Head, India & Americas, 7.ai said “We always had this belief that the physical work space was the center of effective action, this belief was tested with the pandemic but it also made us aware that Work is about what we do and how we do it and not necessarily about where …We have learnt that we are increasingly mobile and can execute with excellence, virtually. The most striking thing in the last many months is to experience the resilience and adaptability of our team mates and our collective will to succeed”